Wednesday 29 July 2015

US Shawn Johnson Is Officially Off The Market



Last week, former American gymnast Shawn Johnson got engaged to NFL player Andrew East who surprisingly proposed to her at the Cubs game. 


"Today the love of my life asked me to be his forever... AND I SAID YES!! #isaidyes #weregettingmarried #wrigleyfield" Johnson wrote on Twitter.




While her fiance tweeted "I'm a lucky guy to put a ring on this girls finger! I love you @ShawnJohnson " 




Former teammate Alicia Sacramone who along with Shawn Johnson joined the Chicago up for 1st pitches, posted a photo collage of the event with caption "Pretty eventful day - throwing out the first pitch, walking on our hands...and @shawnjohnson getting engaged to our boy @Andrewdeast #causal #nbd #happytears"




Sacramone got married to NFL quarterback Brady Quinn last year.

Entertainment Tonight, Chicago Cups and Just Jared Jr took to social media to congratulate Johnson.




No comments:

Post a Comment