Friday 30 October 2015

Russia's Viktoria Komova Accuses The American Gymnasts Of Using Steriods






Good she apologized we say things we dont men out of emotions and heat of the moment. cant wait yo watch her in beam and bars final.Goodluck Vika


Photo by Jeni Hull







Komova, who had two of the four falls Russia suffered from, ( Bars and Beam)took to the Russian social media site VK to express her frustration regarding the results  out of mere emotions.


Viktoria said in a comment that has since been deleted that the USA team is only winning due to steroids while China and Great Britain got lucky.



The Russian gymnast received backlash from gymnastics fans and was accused of having bad sportsmanship. She later apologized.


*Google translation* “Dear friends! I want to apologize for my statements about American girls, about drugs, all my words were spoken on emotions" wrote the World champion. "Of course I haven’t any proof and didn’t really mean it and so on… I am so sorry. I want to apologize for my character to all of you”.



Good she apologized we say things we dont men out of emotions and heat of the moment. cant wait yo watch her in beam and bars final.Goodluck Vika








No comments:

Post a Comment