Wednesday 1 July 2015

Larisa Iordache Back Is Fully Back To The Gym



The Romanian National Television informed us that Larisa Iordache, European and World All Around silver medalist, is back in full training and can't wait to compete for the first time in 2015. The most valuable gymnast of her generation is looking forward to help the Romanian team in Glasgow while wishing to win an individual medal.

After a tough six months of injuries and training restrictions, Larisa is now enjoying her full recovery, being more determined than ever.

“I missed so much my normal training sessions, gymnastics elements, I missed finishing a routine thinking where I should improve” said Larisa for TVR.

She is slowly recovering all her routines, but what she really misses is the competition atmosphere, since she hasn't yet competed in 2015.

“I really miss competing, I miss that special atmosphere when I’m competing and you feel that all eyes are on you. I’m focusing on all events, since I’m aiming a medal in Glasgow AA final. I have always fought for the AA medal since I believe that the All Around medal is the supreme medal for gymnasts” said Iordache.

No comments:

Post a Comment